Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Wedding Collage !

Here comes the bride...yes that is me :) yay!!

I got my makeup done at Plum, Gurgaon for both the ring ceremony and the wedding and was very happy with the services they provide and totally recommend them. I really am thankful to Monu (junior makeup artist) and Usha (senior makeup artist) for making me look so beautiful on my special day :)!

Here is a little collage I put together to share with you the mood of the wedding...it looked so grand! I was happy with the decoration and how it all came together! We had small candle/rose arrangements on each table. The decor was mainly white red and gold with orange and yellow from the genda phool (marigold) and roses. I was also really happy with the way my saree turned out. Vivek looked like a young prince and slightly overwhelmed with the happenings around him...did I mention we had the worst fog in Delhi in the last 7 years on that very night? Oh what a night it was! It was as if we were floating in clouds...like we had a destination wedding in the mountains...it was so cold and foggy...and all this while I only prayed for no rain on my wedding night..:D. God does listen to me...but is a big prankster I think!

The photographer will have a tough job correcting the pics...a lot of them were spoilt due to the fog..thankfully not all!

Will share some pictures from the mehndi/sangeet and shagun ceremonies here soon...and if you want to catch a glimpse of Bhutan (my honeymoon trip) hop on to my other blog www.kanikabahl.blogspot.com. I will be sharing pictures on that in the next couple of days!

Its great to be back, thanks for reading!

Kanika



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...