Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Saree I designed for Me

November/December last year were crazy months for me as there were 3 of my first cousins getting married. I went crazy shopping for the weddings and all the pre and post wedding functions. Apart from all the shopping.. I had decided to make me a sari for one of the weddings. You can see some part of the beginings of the sari making process here and the final layout here.
Thats me in the sari I designed
This year another cousin of mine is getting married and I have been given the task of making a saree for her...note I sometimes like to write sari and at other times i write saree...I like both the spellings..which one do you prefer? I must start on my saree project soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...