Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Still not bought my Wedding Dress!!

Oh no, I think I should have found and placed the order for my wedding dress by now... but to be honest I really can't decided.  I am likely to settle for a high street department store dress.  They have some great designs, I am not worried about getting them covered in mud or dirty whilst I am partying the night away as they don't cost the earth (under £1000) - but I will still look amazing : )  Here are my top 7, specially loving Anoushka G, ISSA and Rachel Gilbert.

House of Fraser
JS Collection NOW £175

Anoushka G £350

Biba Chloe £695

Net A Porter
Kimberley Ovitz £535

ISSA £695 - Kate Middleton's fav designer

Rachel Gilbert £830

Notte by Marchesa £835


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...