Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wedding Make Up - Nails!

As some of you may have noticed, I love nail art, it is definitely my creative space!  My recent adventure has been dip dyed nails, tiger affect nails and rainbow nails.

I spotted on Grazia Daily this week some fantastic nail art by WAH Nails.


On my big day, having coloured nails is a must and since royal blue and purple are our colour theme I will go for one of those colours -which will hopefully match my shoes.

I am sure most of you brides to be will go for something a little more traditional, but for those who are considering something a little more out there here are my top suggestions:




If you want to go really far, try one of these:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...