Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wedding Dresses - what I'm considering...

As many of you will know I have still not bought my wedding dress, and with the possibility of a venue and possible date change I am really considering my options...

My H2B and I have change how our wedding day is going to be, and now we have settled on a small 20 person wedding, and keeping the budget under £3.5K!

Since the budget is smaller this means I am down sizing my wedding dress budget from £1200 to under £500...  Here are a few of the options I am considering.

Anoushka G Stacey - £495 House of Fraser

Anoushka G Dorena - £395 House of Fraser

Coast  Mancini £220

Coast Angelique £495 (would prefer this without the feathers)

Coast Analee £135

Something a little different...

Anoushka G - Paula £390 from House of Fraser

D'Zage £560

Dessy 1031 £399

Also loving Maria Lucia Hohan wedding dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...