Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Band Review - Silent Republic

So on Friday I went to a gig of a mutual friends in Hoxton at the Underbelly... I will admit I wasn't overly impressed with the venue, but that might be because it didn't really suit the style of music... and the band were on early so there wasn't a huge crowd!

But the band themselves - Silent Republic were very good, great stage presence from a couple of the band members...and some very talented musicians!

I would say they are definitely influenced by Kasabian, and have a very rock n roll vintage feel... listening to their Myspace page as I type, I also believe they are better live.

So if you are around London and fancy checking out a new band they usually do gigs once a week - LIKE them on Facebook under Silent Republic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...