Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Dress Shopping - part 2

The second shop we visited was Ozone Brides, and the experience was more what I was expecting!  This time we picked styles that I hadn't tried before, to hope full eliminate some styles that didn't suit, and sister in law picked a wild card for the final one..

The first few were cheaper versions on the designer style, but again they weren't really me, then we tried a few off the wall styles, one with a high neck that probably was a little formal for my none wedding wedding... then a 50's style, that was a lot of fun and cute... finally we tried the wild card, and I really like it, there are a few alterations I would make so I may continue to look, but I have definitely decided on a look!  I think.

http://www.ozoneweddings.co.uk/

Something like this (JCrew - Bridal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...